jet pack hook placement

Yeah I'm attempting to eyeball it, but it just doesn't look right. I've gone as far as scaling an actual prop image but they appear way too low?????:wacko

Is this too high?

Picture 1.png

have somebody help you with it. put on your vest and back plate then have them hold it up and get a third person to take some pics from the side with the jp at different heights. and then compare to reference pics. it does sit up pretty high on his back though. here's a pic with some measurements from my pack.

jphooks.jpg

Thanks for the advice Saint_Nasty. I used your measurements and played around with the placement last night.

Then I snooped around the galleries again and found a photo of the ROTJ version. I placed it over the template. It's off but I think it will still work. The colored lines represent the hooks and an access panel that I've installed. The panel is already cut so I have to work around that.

Any constructive feedback is welcomed.
Thanks

Picture 3.png

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back