Plans for TDH Members at CV

Ponte

Active Hunter
I know I'm pretty excited to meet a lot of the members from this forum here, and it'll be great to see all of the wonderful Fetts/other star wars characters people bring to CV.

I was thinking maybe there should be an organized "get together" be it during and definitely after the convention (grab some drinks :D ). I plan on having a great time at CV, and I hope to share a lot of awesome moments with the great folks from this board.

So what do you guys think? (y)

Well, its definitely something that we used to do all the time at the big conventions. I know back at CIII in Indianapolis and again at Dragon*Con we'd done it several times. I'd love to see it happen again.

Like Webchief said, there usually is a group get together at either a restaurant or bar during one of the evenings. If enough people can actually go to Celebration 5 next month, I am sure a Dinner thread will pop up here in the Sarlacc Pit soon!

Trying to find out if i can even make it dAng military....Ill hit you up ponte, you find a room yet?

Yup, Extended Stay on Universal Blvd. I'm pissed because my leave ends sunday, and I can't find a late flight so I essentially miss out on Sunday's event :(.

Yup, Extended Stay on Universal Blvd. I'm pissed because my leave ends sunday, and I can't find a late flight so I essentially miss out on Sunday's event :(.

thats not cool...Im just not sure what theyre doing...Im hoping to find out soon though, try to stay there as well

Yea, I'd def. be down for some drinks. You can count on me and Fett 4 Real being attached at the hip, considering we've been blowing eachother's phones up with progress pics and paint questions. :lol:

Oh, and here's a thought...."The Expendables" comes out that Friday. Anyone down to watch the most testosterone-fueled movie of the decade hammered? I know this guy is.

You set it up... and I'll be there!! "Drinks" is all you had to say!! LOL

Hey you know us Arizona Fetts will drive a long way for a party. And yes we will be making that drive in that same little car packed full of stuff except its a little further away this time!

So we are staying at the Doubletree International. Of course late night armor parties and possibly late night drinks will occur in typical Fett fashion.

Is anyone up for having dinner on sunday night? I think it would be the "easiest" night but friday might be the most realistic night.

Yea, I'd def. be down for some drinks. You can count on me and Fett 4 Real being attached at the hip, considering we've been blowing eachother's phones up with progress pics and paint questions. :lol:

Oh, and here's a thought...."The Expendables" comes out that Friday. Anyone down to watch the most testosterone-fueled movie of the decade hammered? I know this guy is.
That looked really good...any of you guys planning to goto the last tour to endor at disney saturday?

OK so sunday night OK with everyone? Will anyone still be around? Jimmy BufFETT and I will be leaving back to Arizona whenever we are done so we are game.

i'm in orlando through the 20th, so i'll be around. i don't think we have any plans other than moving from cheap hotel near the con to nice hotel @ disney. hopefully i'll be able to make it. i haven't seen scott/jimmy bufFett in ages!

Maybe we should all get a list of #s and PM them to everyone going to have a meetup like Ponte sugested...Since he's SUPER busy with painting everything he has left to paint....If you guys want to send them to me Ill send a list out once I get them all?!?!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back