Plans for TDH Members at CV

i'm in orlando through the 20th, so i'll be around. i don't think we have any plans other than moving from cheap hotel near the con to nice hotel @ disney. hopefully i'll be able to make it. i haven't seen scott/jimmy bufFett in ages!

Yeah, perhaps since Dragon*Con '08 (I think... the last time TDH did a table at D*C), and I saw you around as well. Either way, I see you guys at CV.

Is anyone surprised I missed this ? :lol:

Uhm, I'm down with whatever involves drinks ! :cheers

That is of course, if I'm invited ? :facepalm

Chris

I'm definitely down for anything. I loved to see something or a few things set up since meeting TDH members is one of my favorite reasons for going. I have a few members phone numbers so I can pass along information as well. My cell is (210)422-5297

Okay People I've been invited to a few after parties... so lets get something together so we can all make plans to meeting as a group..
Dinner would be a great start...

TXFETT you should plan something (cough cough) ;)

Jimmy BufFETT and I have the FIT all loaded up and pulling a trailer. We are heading out the door leaving Tucson now! See you all there!

I hope all you lovely Fetts are ready to go? I for one cannot wait to get there and see you all in your glory! God I love my life...all that armour to ogle.

Someone should take a picture of a sign that says "We wish you were here TehEl1te!" BECAUSE I WANNA GO SO BAD! I'm so pumped to see all the Fett pictures. Rock it everyone!

El1te

I'll see what I can do El1te. So I take it that you won't be needing one of your male board members to grab my butt at this Celebration?

So what night works best for everyone for a get together, how many would be willing to go, and how many people would be willing to join you?

I live here, so I'm up for anything, any night. Any suggestions are cool with me. I'm with two of my buddies who aren't board members here, but are still cool :)

just grabbed my wifes ticket the place is huge not sure where to park tomorrow as i think i parked in a back lot that wont be available tomorrow

A man from a forum that Flo moderates pretended to grab my butt at the end of C4 so he could get a pic for Flo. Well my buddy and I are all settled at the Rosen Centre so just let me know if anyone is wanting to get together tonight. 210)422-5297

I don't know about you guys but I'm parking at my hotel, it's within walking distance. The parking is rediculious there, I paid $8 today just to get my 4 day pass! Fett 4 Real, is your hotel not in walking distance? Usually when the convention center holds cons, people around the area sell parking spots for cheaper, depending on how far you want to walk :( so you might get lucky, if you end up having to drive everyday.

I was thinking about trying to park at the extended stay around the corner from the center and hoping on a shuttle...ponte is staying there Im staying at one a few miles away

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back