Newbie Here

StyX

New Hunter
Greetings from the Carolina Garrison! TK-4415 Here. I'm already a Stormtrooper as you can see and am wanting to put together Jango Fett as our Garrison only has one and doesn't come out to a whole lot of events. Hope to get to know some of you guys and am always open to help and suggestions. Also, if any of you who are non-501st members have any questions, feel free to ask.

seconded.........I have found everyone quite helpful. I am about 80% done with mine right now. I am actually interested in the 501st but I have been waiting to get closer to done before I start hounding someone about details.

Welcome

Everyone in the Carolina Garrison is really helpful too. We figure: The more the merrier!! So we will try to do what we can to have our numbers grow just as you guys in the Ohio Garrison. PS- TLobe - Are you going to be at Dragon Con in ATL? I'm hopefully gonna be there with my TK armor.

Welcome 501st brethren. We also at Tyranus only have one Jango who rarely troops, maybe only once or twice a year outside a Con so thats one of the reasons I'm here. Long process to get this character looking halfway decent but most everything I've found has been from searching the forums. Heck I've even hit threads back 6 or more years ago in here for info!

Hey fellow Newber. I'm working on some Jango Fett Armor in hopes of getting into the 501st. Good luck to you my friend. I've got some parts and equipment on order, but I've got to wait until next payday to get the rest of the stuff I need. Waiting is the hardest part. I just keep telling myself that Jedi preach patience.

Yeah, but we're bounty hunters, not Jedi, lol ;)

And Styx... unfortunetly I will not be at D*C :( budget will not allow it this year, but I am making it a point to go next year!

Howdy, StyX! I'm new here too and am also starting down the path towards a Jango. I think we only have one down in the Star Garrison, but nowhere near San Antonio. Good luck with your build.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back