Another person asking about Boba's helmet

kotorowns

New Hunter
Alright i'm gonna make short and sweet. I you guys could give a ESB and ROTJ helmet comparison pics that would be great. See i'm attempting to make a Boba Fett costume and I want to make a ESB helmet with ROTJ colors.

-Thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like the biggest difference between the two helmets is damage and location of weathering. If you wanted to make and ESB helmet with ROTJ colors, I'd look up all the damage/weathering from the ESB helmet and use that. The main differences between colors seem to be that the black inner mandibles of the ESB helmet have more of a dark bluish tint on the ROTJ version, and the earcaps on the ROTJ helmet are silver/metal, rather than tan on the ESB helmet.

There are lots of photos up in the gallery showcasing both the ESB and ROTJ helmet, so you could just take the elements you like from each helmet and create something that works for you! Good luck!

Do you mean you want a ESB back helmet with the costume of the ROTJ, so the blue/yellow jetpack and red gauntlets etc, as if so you want the special edition Fett. If you want the ESB helmet painted with the same colours as the ROTJ, then the only differences really is damage and subtle colour changes.

there are about a million pics of both up in the gallery here. just spend some time looking at them :)

there's also the wiki, where you will find more information about the different variants. basically, anything you can possibly imagine about boba has probably been posted here at least a dozen times. there's a HUGE wealth of information right here already.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back