Dont know where to start my costume. Any help?

BobaFettisGOD

New Hunter
Ive always wanted to have a Boba Fett costume ever sence i saw Boba. I dont have any idea where to begain so i heard about this site and saw all the people with there awsome Fett costumes and figured i could find some help.

Just check all the subboards and you will find a lot of guidelines for your costume.
There is even a price list with available props. Or if you decide to build e.g. the armor by yourself, then there are templates to work with. Wizardofflight's templates for example. I used them to make armor out of sintra.

Enjoy your tour :)

Greetings
Paul

Personally, I'd recommend you begin with the helmet. It's the most iconic part of the costume and the one piece you probably want to get as perfect as possible. As an added bonus the helmet makes for an excellent display piece while you're still working on the rest of the costume. My helmet I keep out and displayed, and well out of the reach of little hands, and seeing it every day is what keeps me coming here and keeps me wanting to upgrade parts of my costume that I just don't think are good enough.

Btw....welcome to the board and to your new obsession! Good luck with the build!

I would start with the helmet and the soft parts like the flightsuit and vest as this will give you something to wear and fit the rest of the costume to as you progress your build.

i started with the helmet that way if i lost interest or lost job thats the part you can sell and make the most money on or just keep as a collectors item.

I'm starting to work on my Fett costume again. Sorry peeps silly question time, are there any Pre-Pro/ESB/ROTJ costume checklist out there? This would help to keep track of what i have and also tell me what I need to work on:)
Thanks

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back