Shonuff Arrives.

Shonuff

New Hunter
Just wanted to make my first post my "intro post".

Glad to finally find a website designed for something I've had dreams of getting into since I saw the movies as a child. I now have the cash and the determination to finally own my own suit (or suits) to match the helmets' I've drained entire paychecks into.

Hope to get to know alot of you, and hopefully, without being a total newb at this. I can crank out some nice pieces to help the community.

First thing i'm looking for, is someone pointed me here about someone having Han in Carbonite resin/rubber pieces for sale.
(First project will be full sized Solo carbonite unit.)

Sho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the boards you will find all the info you need here on the boards. For and HIC piece that you are looking for contact StormRider he has made a great cast.

Now who's the Master?

Thanks guys. I'll be around alot and making some nice builds here, hoping to fill this spare room I have with about 12+ projects.

Message already send to Stormrider, thanks again guys.

Shooooonuff, cookin'.... lol

Welcome to the boards, mate. There was someone sellin a SR HIC in the Cargo Hold a bit ago. Might be a few pages in. You wont be able to openly post in that area for a bit, but you can click the seller's name and pm them.

I may not be the "Master", but I look bangin in booty shorts.... just sayin. XD

PS - If your lookin for a MR thermal detonator to put in that room, hit me up. :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back