Simon Customs Mark 3

SamMooseSimon

New Hunter
DSC_1772.JPGDSC_1774.JPGDSC_1779.JPGDSC_1789.JPGDSC_1773.JPGDSC_1787.JPGDSC_1788.JPGDSC_1781.JPGDSC_1791.JPG Here are some pics from my most recent mando, a heavy assult commando.

Thanks! Ya I spent alot of time on this one, however it has so many peices its impractical for long trooping. The leg armor slides around alot too, I have to somehow attach it to the belt so it doesnt fall... Im also going to soon start work on my next mando, a lightly armored sniper. Should be easier to move around in haha

not to mention the hair's a lil outa regs and I've yet to see a senior NCO that's not old and cranky but... maybe it's just his character is a senior NCO.

Tomorrow I will begin working on fixing up the armor as well as adding spats, making better knees, and making pistol holsters to keep the leg armor more secure and in place. I will also hopefully start work on my next mando sniper

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back