Losin' it.

DP74

Hunter
So I posted months ago that my lovely wife has had some bad health issues and we were waiting to find out what it was and any procedures can be done, welp tomorrow she's going in for surgery. Needless to say I am a complete basket case and losing my mind. So I've begged my Garrison, and now I beg you all, my Dented family, for any good vibes, good thoughts, prayers, the Force, whatever can be sent, I beg you to send. She's my entire universe.

Thank you.

J

our prayers and thoughts are with you guys, brother!! you are a great inspiration to everyone you come into contact with, and truly a great soul...

Hope you are doing ok,

As someone who had a daughter born with cancer and have spent many difficult days in hospitals I would give you a suggestion of going by and getting a journal and write down what you are thinking. It doesn't have to make sense to anyone not even to yourself but there is something really helpful about putting it on paper. Keep it for yourself and private so that you can just let the words and feeling out and not worry about what anyone thinks.

And it is ok to get angry, sad, worried, sick...........and anything else you might feel. And it is ok to accept real help from those around you. You do not have to do everything yourself.

thoughts and prayers man

Guys thank you SO much!!
She's home!!

Minus one gall bladder.....

She's in alot of pain....SO MUCH PAIN, the "I'm really worried about her" degree of pain from the 4 holes poked into her and having the organ sucked out of her belly button, but she's home safe and sound.

Thank you guys for the vibes and the support. It's no wonder this is the best community on the planet. Hopefully now we can get back to a normal life. Will post more big major updates most likely Thursday.....tomorrow we both need to catch up on our sleep. lol

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear it, brother. Go get some rest, let her know that we are all thinking about her. :)

Why are you still reading this....... I said "GET SOME REST"!!! lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back