jedi force power

arctrooper

New Hunter
ok, so a buddy of mine had a strange question and i didn't have the slightest clue as too the answer. so here's the question.

Q-why don't jedi/sith just choke an organ or cause internal damage to kill someone?

answers, anybody?

not all have that power. the one that do use it . the one that dont fight or counter it. just like all dont have force lighting.
best
david

Wouldn't make for entertainment. Even though we love to live in the Starwars fantasy world, alot of the fighting etc really isn't logical. Just like the epic anakin obiwan fight. Someone could have easily have gotton one force push that would have knocked the other guy in the lava. i don't care how powerful you are, you can't predict everything.

I once wondered why the didn't simply use the force to hit the off switch on the other lightsaber then slash through them. The Darth Bane series revealed that they are tught early to construct a force barrier around them to prevent that. I would assume that they use a similar technique to protect force ruptured organs, or at least prevent it from being done without dedicating their entire concentration to it, which would be hard during a fight.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back