14 strand sinch.

DarthThaddius

New Hunter
Ok, So I went to my local ranch supply store and I found the 14 strap sinch that I need for the costume. My only issue s that it only has one buckle on each end. Is this going to be a problem. Also the strand holding them all together is brown but I felt that I could soak it in some bleach water mix and let it all bleed out of it and then rinse it for about 30 minutes to get the bleach out of it. Then, what is the best way to soak the sinch to get the proper burgundy coloring? So, here is my plan, let me know what you think?

if you haven't already purchased the girth yet, may i direct your attention to: http://www.victorycanter.com/product.php?productid=17612

it's got the correct amount of strands, it's 100% pure mohair, all four buckles, it's everything you could want for your boba girth belt. the shipping is a little slow, but then, so it the process of building a fett.

Ok that is beautiful and perfect. I only have one question. I have about a 30 inch waist, is there any way that this could be modiefied so that it does not look ****** for someone with a 30 inch waist. I just want to make this look as accurate and perfect as possible.

that... i don't know. i'm sure you could probably find one if you keep looking, or if it comes down to it you may have to make one yourself. maybe shoot a pm to dsonik1, he makes really nice boba girth belts, and could probably help you find what you're looking for.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back