Hi all

snoopytrooper

Jr Hunter
I wanted to stop in ans say Hi to you all . I'm new this room but not the Empire . I'm a TK but now I want to be a Fett . A bit about me ; im Charlie Brown TK-5648 im in Kansas and have been a trooper for about 4 years now . I have always wanted a Boba Fett costume and I have a chance now to be one (y) . I'm going to look around here for a bit and see what all is going on . When I do start doing my Fett im sure that I will have LOTS of ?'s and some will prob sound real dumb to :) . I'm glad to be apart of your forum here and looking forward to talking to all of you soon .

Charlie Brown

Just try the search feature so you can find questions others have already asked, it will save you alot of time in the long run. Its also a good idea to heed what is "stickied" as those threads typically containg really good advice!

Were can I find some good reference picks of a ROTJ? Just a small ? . How do all of you attach your chest / shoulder / back to your vest ? Snap kit or Velcro.

first question answered - the magic of myth gallery in the photo archives: http://gallery.thedentedhelmet.com/v/reference/boba/mom/

second question - there are three different ways to attach armor that are common around here. i personally use snaps, but some people use industrial velcro, and others use the bolts method, where a machine screw is epoxied into the back of the armor, then it goes through a grommet on the vest, which is secured in place with a small hex bolt.

I was thinking snaps kit would work just like I did on my TK and that works like a deram for that . After looking around snaps may be the way to go for me .

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back