Starting my Zam

mrsnaglium

New Hunter
I am interested in starting my Zam very soon and would like to start buying pieces.. Lemme know if you have any parts that you would like to get rid of...

Welcome to TDH Heather, and to the adventure of making a new Zam costume! Foxbatkllr is a great resource for Zam parts! Also check the various threads on leather, paint, dye and pattern resources. And if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome to TDH! We're here to help you through it. Zam's got a lot of parts. There's a reference CD of pictures you can get, and read as many threads as you can on here. I got my best info from this very group of fine people.

As for buying pieces, what do you need? What parts are you making and what parts are you buying?

Deunan Shiruba
Seattle Zam

No... the reference CD is no longer available... :( Copyright issues. All the same pictures are available in the the Gallery section of this website. (I know... it is confusing).

My name is Stitch (Gwenda) & I am also starting a Zam ......
I am getting involved with the 501st Redback Garrison in Brisbane Australia.
I should be ok with the sewing once I source the correct fabric as I am a machinist that also pattern makes.
But I do see that there is a lot to do on Zam - accessory wise - I am not a good in the accessory area - So any help would be greatly appriceated.
The posts I have been browsing are great with inforamtion - thanks all.
But yes I would like to purchase the greeblies if they are pre made or available also.

Welcome, Heather and Gwenda! I am in the process of building my Zam, as well. It's so much fun. Oh, the places you'll go and the people you'll meet...

Hey guys,

Well... I'm also starting on creating a Zam! I'm pretty much a rookie when it comes to this, so if you guys have some good startup tips/ tricks I would LOVE to hear them!

Right now I am in the research fase *lol*

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back