New Costume

Tal

New Hunter
Hey guys, Im bran new to the forums as of today and am still noobish when it comes to being on a Forum so I figured I'd just jump into it. The fact is is that I love Mandalorians and really want a custom Costume of my own but I do not have the resources or time to actually construct one of my own, can anyone point me in the right Direction as to get one? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have the resources to paint and customize one but not make one. Actually all i need is the armor and i can do the rest.

haha yea i got a long way to go, i think the only thing i got is the boots from the Corps of Cadets, and im pretty sure i can get a black flight suit or something for the under suit, thnx man

Start here: www.mandalorianmercs.com
For just the armor, look up sign or plastic shops near you and ask for sintra, a.k.a. foam PVC. Download the WOF templates here on TDH. Trace the pattern. Get a box cutter type knife from Lowes ($6) & cut out the plates. Turn oven on lowest setting (usually somewhere between 150-200) and place each part in there one by one. After a minute or two, each part will get floppy. Reach in with a glove on and place it next to your body where the plate goes. In a minute or two it will cool and be hard as a rock. Congrats, you just made armor!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back