Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :)

Okay, guys and gals.

We've reached over 20 orders for the Pro Fett design. I'm inclined to close that image and retire it. But due to it's obvious popularity, I am leaving it up to those on the lists (both lists).

Should I leave this open til we hit 30 orders, or should I close it and place the order? Majority opinion will rule... :)

Arrgh! Not yet, mate. Sorry. I'll try to get on that today. First I have to make sure these will fit in FLat rate boxes (especially the XL's). Meanwhile, I'm also Mr Mom to three lil one's (the oldest is 5). Will try to get it sussed today, promise. :)

Shipping to Canada/Mexico is $11.00, so the total would be $31.00 per shirt w/ shipping (for multiple shirts, price the shirts at $20 per shirt, then add $26 shipping to the total cost.

For Europe, cost per shirt with shipping would be $33.00 (for multiple shirts, price the shirts at $20 per shirt, then add $43 shipping to the total cost)

Why arent more people wanting the Boba Eastwood design I actually like it more than the ProFett one...I would say let it goto 30 man.

possibly because the colors will be inverted, the black will be white and the white black on a black t-shirt, personally i like it however i would like it a lot more if it was the black silhouette on a light green t-shirt.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back