Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :)

Whats the quality on the t-shirts themsleves? Is there a specific brand you are using?
I love the designs but I'm kinda particular with the quality of t-shirt I wear so any insight would be helpful.

Thanks

T-shirts are Port and Company manufactured by Hanes, 6.1 oz 100% cotton pre-shrunk. Premium ink thin print optimum opacity screen printing. They use a zero heavy hand style.

Forgot to mention that kids sizes are available. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
are the prices different for kid's sizes? is so, was wanting a shirt for my son, just like mine...=) what sizes are the kids shirts coming in? s, m, l, or numbered? thanks d....

Darrell, check the first post, bruv. I've updated it with the info on kids shirts. The sizing needs to be specific. 1T, 4T, Boys 6, etc...

Absolutely. I'll put ya down. I checked with the maker and anything 2X and up is $1 more per shirt. Updated in first post. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter green fights against the green of the design, navy makes the shirt/design look cheap. I can get it done in the same color as the green in the design, if you guys dont mind payin close to $40 a t-shirt....

The Khaki works perfectly since the white in the design itself makes the yellow "pop". It also will hold it's color longer and will keep cooler during these summer months.

Not trying to sound like a jerk, but I'd be more than happy to let someone else take this over if I'm not making the right decisions...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back