Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :)

Can't wait to get mine! I really hope they will reach me before I leave for CV! We'll be leaving the 1st of August, so only two weeks left now! *excited*

Sonik...Sonik...Sonik...Sonik...Sonik...If I keep that up will my shirt get here sooner??? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, just wanted to let you know what is going on with sonik...he has been the main keeper of his 3 little ones lately, while the fiance has been working full time during the day...i am sure he is getting these shirts out as fast as he can, he has shipped some in the past day or so, and i have no doubt that he will take care of everyone's order as quickly as possible...i am still waiting on my shirts as well, but i know he will get them to me as soon as he can...=)

Mr Mom and he isnt Zazzle you know he's doing this without making any $ on top...He's just trying to get all of us some sweet shirts and spread TDH love be patient it'll be worth the wait, just look at the last time Art made shirts at least your getting TDH shirts at all

I'll try to be patient then. If he hasn't had time to tell me FU for acting like a 3 year old in the above comment, I know he must be busy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yea he help me out on diying my girth belt. if anyone else would post they got there's i would not be worried. but not losing $70. wish him and u guys the best.

Are you serious? I got hit with a paypal claim? (I'm not saying by who, cause thats nobody's business)

First off, I got a call (while I was dropping shirts at the PO) about the thread because I havent been getting half of my updates since TDH switched servers. So I had no idea about any of this. Second, I'm sorry that its taking awhile to get them all out (I just dropped off more to the PO yesterday), but I am not Amazon or Ebay, I'm Mr. Mom to three kids all under the age of 6, with a fiance who is working and going to school full time, so I can only get things done as I can... Dont expect you to understand, but its an unavoidable fact of life for me.

These images have been on the back-burner for a run the site was supposed to do (and of only 1 of the images out of all submitted) last summer.... Due to everyone requesting it (in the original thread and via pm's), I stepped up and offered to make it happen for everyone when I could, otherwise, it'd still be on the back burner. I've waited 4 months for a set of toe spikes (that were already made btw), and longer for other things, but I understood that no one can make a living off of TDH (especially in this case where part of the money goes back to the site) and that people still have lives beyond the site, and that I should be happy that (unlike in the past) I can "click and buy" anything Fett related... but thats just me.

I did not get anything out today (Sorry Darrell), but my fiance' got the day off (last minute) and I was up til 4:30am this morning getting my TD armor wearable so I could be at a troop at 12:30 for the Make-A-Wish foundation about an hour away from where I live, and didn't make it back into town until after 8pm. So today is definitely my fault, but I really wanted to do this particular troop. So, I apologize completely. :(

I will finish getting these out, then I'm done with the shirts all together... NO MORE IMAGES WILL BE RUN

Again, I apologize for not getting them out faster....

Just to clarify, something... I realised after back reading, that this looks like dlzx9r or Jexther would be who filed the claim..... that is not the case. I have no intention of pointing out who it was, thats between me and them.

Good grief. I can't believe that someone is so desperate to get their shirt. It hasn't been that long and you have explained what was going on in your life. Pretty poor form in my opinion. I still trust you dsonik. Know that most people do as well.

Just to clarify, something... I realised after back reading, that this looks like dlzx9r or Jexther would be who filed the claim..... that is not the case. I have no intention of pointing out who it was, thats between me and them.

good man, brother...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back