Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :)

Wow. I don't know what to say. Dsonik I think we would just like a little update. I know you are without internet at home, but there are plenty of ways to get on a computer and post a quick message. I am not one to get real bent out of shape about things like this, but it has been a long time considering some of the posts saying that all the shirts were going to be going out. Please let us know what is going on.

edit

Ok. I just saw that you were on TDH on the 15th of September and did not even take the time to update us. If I don't hear something soon I will be seeking a refund through my credit card. No offense, but I just don't think this is fair to those that paid in a timely fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, if you've been on here and didn't bother to comment, that's just not right. I don't know your situation, but it seems like when things get hairy for a "supplier of items", their access to the internet goes missing. Too convenient. Try a friend, the library, etc. Maybe you really have no way to access us, it's possible, but you were just here on the 15th. I'm going to give it a few more days then ask for a refund as well, sorry.

That was not sonik that was me jumping on for his FS thread trying to raise funds his wife actually lost her job a week ago, and a few other things still without internets. I know hes trying to get things straight with these but hes having a few issues

I have honestly heard enough about why he can't get these out. His internet outage, child situation or his wife's job situation should not prevent him from sending out t-shirts that he has collected money in full for + shipping. 95 days is plenty of time to make it to the post office. If he can't get online, he needs to get a message to someone with exactly what is going on and when he is sending these out. How many people even actually received a shirt???

I wish him well, and I hope his home issues get resolved the best that they can, BUT.....

This thread should be a "STICKY", to show how NOT to do a "RUN" of an item, and how NOT to reslove issues.....

I've been late on orders, I've screwed MANY orders up, i've had people dissatisfied with my stuff, but i've ALWAYS been able to RESOLVE each and every one of them. Whether it be re-shipping, resizing, overnighting a new shipment, refunds, whatever....I try my best to do what's right.

Lesson learned yet again, DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MONEY UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MATERIALS YOU'VE PROMISED IN HAND......

Thanks Fett4Real for mentioning that it was you that logged onto his account. I take back my comment about being upset that he logged on and didn't update. I should have had my info correct before I stated that.

However, I still think he needs to do the right thing and update everyone. I have done runs of items before and I didn't take payment until I was ready to ship. That keeps the tension down. I also try to update people involved many times so everyone knows where the run stands. Even though this isn't a ton of money that I am out it is still bothersome to see where this has gone.

Did you log in to his account yesterday Fett4Real because it shows his last activity was yesterday? This has just turned into total avoidance it appears. I looked and a grand total of 8 out of 30+ people have had their shirts shipped. I looked back through the posts and multiple times it says that more were being shipped out. What does that mean? One person a day. I also can't help but notice that those that shipped were people he hand picked to ship to.

It looks like he miraculously managed to communicate with another TDH member last night. He somehow found the inner strength to ship out a helmet worth $500. Is our $$ not worth the same effort?

C'mon, be a man and step up.....

Looks like we're getting screwed on this. I ordered both, so it's a $50 lesson to not be nice about these things and let the 45-day Paypal Dispute deadline pass. Whoever filed the claim earlier and got dumped on for doing it is looking like a genius now.

Well ive just about given up on the thought of ever receiving the shirt. Im going to now ask for a refund, we will see what happens.

I guess I don't understand if the shirts are done why they haven't gone out. I would hate to think that only a couple shirts were done and roughly $1300 was pocketed. If it's a matter of the shirts are done and the money used to ship was used for something else, that 's a bad way to do business.

Sean

I'm starting to think the money was spent and now that his wife is out of work he can't afford to ship them out.

I'm single, with a house and on a paycheck to paycheck budget, so I feel your pain, We probably seem like an ungrateful, horrible bunch of people, and maybe your circumstanced are very dire, but like we've all said, the money was sent.

They are T-shirts for crying out loud. There is zero comparison to waiting for parts. I've never even waited this long for a part. If that is true about you selling an expensive helmet and being on the boards well, I don't even have anything appropriate to say here.

We can be on here complaining for ever ( haven't we already ) and it still does no good. dsonik, I'm still willing to believe you're a decent guy who is maybe going through a hellish time right now, but look at it from our point of view. We ordered shirts, we paid for them, they weren't even printed as advertised yet we're willing to take them anyway, and you're still giving us the shaft.

Just please explain yourself at the very least ! I think we're owed that much. If you can't do that, you have no business being a member of this site that has so many fine, honest people. Poor Gabe from Evolution Props is getting a hard time and I've received two nice items from him, in a very reasonable time frame.

Man up and just let us know where you stand. Please.

If anyone would like to contact SONIK outside of TDH, please shoot me a PM. I have his email and FB info. Since he won't stand up here, Maybe he can be pursuaded to respond via other means.

In his thread in the Cargo Hold, where he sold his Helmet for $500, dsonik says that he is raising the funds to buy a Sith Stalker costume that was offered to him recently. I know that the buyer sent him the $500 last week, and was hoping it would be used to ship these out. Looks like we all might have funded a Sith Stalker, though. Awesome.

That was not sonik that was me jumping on for his FS thread trying to raise funds his wife actually lost her job a week ago, and a few other things still without internets. I know hes trying to get things straight with these but hes having a few issues

REALLY??

Here's another tidbit of info. He's claimed to be on hard finacial times since his girlfriend was out of work right? He claimed THAT in one of his posts I believe. Well, I have his girlfriends FB info as well, and she has invited everyone to come and visit her at her WORK PLACE while she is there working. Isn't that nice??

This guy's FULL of BS and should be taken to task.

Fett 4 Real, why don't you call you buddy for us since you have his personal account info, and are in touch with him?? Help us get our money too, for the good of the TDH community.

tried that already havent talked to him in a fw days after the last post about not being on his account. Will try again bud, but dont know why he hasnt shipped the shirts to u guys really

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back