Looking to stop the slip

I just got a brand new bobamaker helmet, but when i turn my head it spins a bit, I know stormrider makes an interior kit, but i cannot swing that atm, how does everyone else stopthe helmet bobblehead slip thing? Right now I went to a athletic shop all they had was the little 'U' jaw pads from a football helmet, it works but it's kinda tight.

I cut a strip of foam and run it as a ring inside my helmets. It's pretty much what the helmet liner does, just poor man mode. Let me know if you want a picture.

i just use a strip of foam around the perimeter of the helmet. essentially make sure that there is foam touching both your head and the helmet all around and it should stay pretty steady.

Try inserting a puppy in before you wear the bucket.
LOL J/K

Look at the other pic here, the foam can be seen on the interior around the crown area.
parker_fett.jpgesb_interior_3.JPG

Here ya go buddy. You can see what's going on more clearly in the inside of my Phase II Clone helmet. My Rubies Jango has a bit extra. I got my foam at Jo-Anne fabrics. Way in the back corner where they have massively wide rolls of different materials, they have a bunch of foam, and you can buy it in different colors/thicknesses/sizes. I think a 3ftx3ft was $5 or $10. But at this rate that square will last me a long time!

CIMG0027.jpgCIMG0029.jpg

Let me know if you need any more info.

i used a hardhat liner, i had foam in mine and it just gets to hot in the summer trooping. the hardhat liner lets some air get in there.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back