A Tribute to Jason Voorhees

Little Fett

Hunter
Hey Yall,

now i know the Friday the 13th movies aren't everyone's cuppatea, But personally; I dig them. I found this video tribute on Youtube, and i figured some of the other Jason fans would get a kick out of it.

Disclaimer: I DIDN'T MAKE THIS VIDEO!!! true credit goes to the uploader and creator.

Warning: This video contains segments from the actual movie series. If you haven't seen any of the Friday the 13th movies (famous for their blood and gore), this might be too graphic for you!!
view with CAUTION.
Now, this video containts NO sexually explicit material, just a bit of the good ol' blood and guts Jason is famous for. nevertheless, I wanted to put the warning out there

On that note: Please enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW; All these segments are from the ORIGINAL Friday the 13th series. This has nothing to do with the recent remake (which I am proud to say I refused to watch)

As a DIE-hard fan of the original Paramount series, I wasn't too displeased with the remake ther than the fact Jason never grunted even though they went back to him being a living person and not a zombie. You should maybe give it a chance.

The video was pretty cool by the way.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back