On a Personal Note.......

LadySewforus

Active Hunter
Hey everyone, it just feels like the right time to post this now.............. I have had a hard time getting these words out. I have posted on other boards as well, and want to post here, this is really my "home base" so to speak.

This is not to gather sympathy, but to explain to those who have ordered and/or PM'd or emailed, why it is taking longer than usual to reply to my messages.

My Mom died on May 21, 2010. It was not unexpected, which makes it much easier than if it was. But, I am still reeling. I am feeling more normal everyday, but it comes and goes. Which, I know, is the norm. Listening to music really helps!

I know that I normally can take a long time to reply, on the average days. I am working full time and sewing on the side. So it keeps me busy. NO complaints, it is the sewing that keeps me going, it is my passion!

Thank you all for your understanding. Mark/DC and I do greatly appreciate it!

~Lady

Sorry for your lost Lady.

I know exactly how you feel.
My Dad passed away back in 2005 and until today, I still cannot let him go. Still cry once in a while when I remembered him.
If your bond with your Mom is strong, then it may take longer to get over with.

Everyone deal differently with death, if listening music helps you, then do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel TDH is your family too and we can share your feeling, hope you get better every day, your mom will be feeling happier in heaven when you are happy, do take care !!

frank

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's hard dealing with the Death of a Family Member. Parents are especially hard. The Hurt doesn't ever really go away totally. But it does get better.
Don't worry about response time. Everyone here knows you deliver a Quality product that is worth a little extra wait. We all understand.
Take Care!

Sorry to hear of your mothers passing. I lost my mom 5 years ago and I understand how you feel. It isn't an easy thing to deal with. We all have to do it our own way. I can tell you that bad memories fade and good ones re-emerge and are even more special. Take care and know that you have someone to talk to if you need to.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Not to get into it publically, but I lost my father in 2006, and let's just say it tore my world to pieces. Had it not been for my wife and children...well....yeah. Everyone always says it gets easier day by day, but I feel that you simply eventually accept what happened. You and Mark are in my wife's and I prayers.

J

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back