Boba or Jango?

I chose to do Jango first............I am about 80% done now.

Simple reason I did Jango first was because I thought the painting would be easier

I also dicided to do Jango first cause im fairly new at this and it seems a bit easier to tackle. that and im more of a team Jango man myself ;) I would like to do a ESB boba after, this hobby is addicting and SUPER fun! Good luck on which ever you dicide on bro!! :cheers

I'm totally new to this also, but building Jango's armor would seem much easier. Jango is more uniform than Boba's customized rig, and also doesn't present you with the task of denting and distressing every piece.

I did a ROTJ Boba first and I'm now working on my Geonosis Jango. I'm actually starting to love Jango that little bit more as I progress the build. I think it's the shiny armour I like.

Either way prepare to be poor.

I've always wanted to do BF because I grew up with the original trilogy and spent many hours on the playground as my favorite SW character. I wasn't as impressed with Jango by the time the prequels came out. Just my personal preference.

Sean

I've always wanted to do BF because I grew up with the original trilogy and spent many hours on the playground as my favorite SW character. I wasn't as impressed with Jango by the time the prequels came out. Just my personal preference.

Sean

I could agree with you up to a point, but . . . they gave Jango a lot more fight action. Boba was really cheated out of screentime . . .

I could agree with you up to a point, but . . . they gave Jango a lot more fight action. Boba was really cheated out of screentime . . .

Couldn't agree more. That would have been great to see some more Boba fight scenes. Still, I marvel about how cool he is with just a simple nod of the head in appreciation in ROTJ.

Sean

Couldn't agree more. That would have been great to see some more Boba fight scenes. Still, I marvel about how cool he is with just a simple nod of the head in appreciation in ROTJ.

Sean

Boba Fett in the original trilogy is like the Joker in Batman comics. The Joker was supposed to die after a 5-issue story arc. But when he became wildly popular, plans for him changed.

I think if Lucas knew how much of a following Boba Fett would have, the scene at the Sarlacc Pit would have been rewritten. Jango Fett's much larger role in AOTC is evidence that the character's potential wasn't realized until much later.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back