Me and my Halo CE Banshee

bevbor

New Hunter
Hi guys,
Today I finished my Halo CE Banshee cardboard model =)

See yourselves:

4666050612_3409f50ed2.jpg

Rest of photos: Banshee

Videos:

I was so sad when the 405th went down... I wanted to see this! But now... in all of it's awesomeness!(y) Literally, incredible. There are no other words to describe... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):cheers

question for ya, how do you plan on finishing it? Or are you just going to paint the raw cardboard?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the files from off the 405th bevbor this is Nintendude from the site. So far I have the back fins made, next I'll do the struts and then the body, once again thanks so much for the files.

I track most of your projects on 405th. When I see them I just say wow. When I saw this I was literaly speechless. Goodjob as always.

Wow thats pretty.......wow. Although in my opinion nothing can acquaint to that sniper rifle you were doin, I really enjoyed following that build. Keep it up
Lewis

I was so sad when the 405th went down... I wanted to see this! But now... in all of it's awesomeness!(y) Literally, incredible. There are no other words to describe... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):cheers

question for ya, how do you plan on finishing it? Or are you just going to paint the raw cardboard?

I plan to fiberglass it and then paint it purple =)

Wow! The Banshee was always my favorite Halo vehicle. How long did it take you?

With all planning, modeling, template printing etc. - two months

Out of curosity Bevbor have you thought of doing commisions to make Banshees for people wanting them?

Till you said it I didn't thought. Now I do =)

Till you said it I didn't thought. Now I do =)[/QUOTE]

The only problem is shipping... wait,, unless you plan to make this flyable. Wouldn't suprise me. :p

Thank you guys =)

Well now I started something much much larger than banshee...
Can you guess whatis it? =)
(Press on picture to enlarge)

4684376341_03401dde6d.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back