Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki

Probably, as long as they are locked format or pdf. Mind if I convert your Rex and ep 2 clone buckets to pdf.s? Or do you want to do it?

how do you resize .pdf's to fit you? i could never figure out how to do that haha
Edit: the sith lords are up, do you want the DC sniper attachment up it look liked it had some unfolding problems
Edit2: DC is up

Last edited by a moderator:
You can shrink a pdf size in its own printing screen and "enlarge" it if your printer supports a larger paper source only.
Some printer drivers have the option in their settings to enlarge or shrink the print through their drivers.
My personal printer can do that and even setup a multi-page poster print.

If a file is in a PDF it would be great if the PDO could be fixed for someone 6 foot since that is a pretty good scale to work with and will usually still work for a 5'10" - 6'2" range before the PDO is converted to PDF.

making a pdf. make it bigger. Them go hit: cntrl+P, print settings, and find scaling. scale down the pdf to your size, so if the origional helmet is 400mm high, and you want it 300mm, print it at 75%. Takes more paper, but it's better than no pep file at all.

EDIT: deece sniper attachemnt. the version you got I didn't do any work on, I just slapped a texture on there.

http://www.4shared.com/file/RdxmLl60/DC-17mSniper.html

Also, I had asked bevbor about his files. IT was a yes, So I'll upload his star wars stuff soon.

So people know a little more about scaling down or up a PDF Tankboy is pretty right on how to do the scaling of a PDF but here is a little easier way as with Pepakura Designer if you press a certain key you can reduce or increase the size by 10% this works the same way with a PDF so lets say you have a file that is 300mm high as a PDF if you reduce 10% it will be 270mm high, working with a PDF can be a little tricky which is why I was happy to go from doing those to doing PDO's. Also so you members of the 405th know the 405th is working on restoring the forums since there was a update on the 405th facebook page today I also have a few non-SW pep surprises that are going to shock and awe people when the forums come back online.

So people know a little more about scaling down or up a PDF Tankboy is pretty right on how to do the scaling of a PDF but here is a little easier way as with Pepakura Designer if you press a certain key you can reduce or increase the size by 10% this works the same way with a PDF so lets say you have a file that is 300mm high as a PDF if you reduce 10% it will be 270mm high, working with a PDF can be a little tricky which is why I was happy to go from doing those to doing PDO's. Also so you members of the 405th know the 405th is working on restoring the forums since there was a update on the 405th facebook page today I also have a few non-SW pep surprises that are going to shock and awe people when the forums come back online.

Ohhhhh!!!! CAn't wait! A full-scale Scorpian tank? ;)

I think I'm almost done. Well, I have 1.5 GB of pepakura files. Most of them are SW things but there are also files from predators, halo, warhammer, etc. A huge part is ships and non-wearable things though.
I want to clarify that I haven't made any of those files. I spent a lot of hours searching in google and forums, that's all the credit I can get. It's Vagabond and all the other people who have designed and unfolded the 3D files who should have all the glory! :p
I don't know how I'm going to share this stuff... I'm considering using Dropbox...

yup, 4shared. I was also thinking... perhaps if we modified all of the pep files we post on the wikia, and put a text block stating the author, unfolder, where the file was from, etc. Then, upload all the stuff on to 1 4shared account, I have a second email address that I can create a new account with. So we don't **** out our own bandwidths.

That would probably be A1TD's 3D files for the RC you are talking about Lunarlord, good news I'll have the Neo-Crusader dine tomarrow just finishing up the unfold today and I may even be done today. Also working on wearable files for General Grievous which will be a whole new challenge for me to do but if it can be done I'm probably the only one that could do it for pepakura.

Here's General Grievous' Head image sorry guys not releasing the files and instructions yet and by instructions I mean how you will get the parts attached.
sdec7c.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back