Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki

@Tankboy- I'll try to unfold it sometime soon
@Lunarlord- I know on the SW side of the Wiki, there are things like the X-Wing Pilot Stuff and the TIE Chestbox that can be added, waiting on the 405th to come back up so I can get a hold of A1TD to see if we can put up the RC stuff.

There up I but tie box under death star only b/c thats the only item for it and do u want the E-11 blaster up
I plan on redoing it when I finish the Clone armor , the DC-17 which I think me and Boba Fett over on the 405th were working on the files for it, if I can find the files they can go on theree if I can't I'll redo the unfoldings for the DC-17

Well Heatshock there's not that many SW files that I don't have files for, if you can list your SW files you have, I can say what we don't and what we do have so the right things can be added.

I have the DC-17 files i was DL them as you were working just incase but i dont know if there finished or all unfolded yet i could check if you want.

I have the deece (BTW: if anyone is unaware, I'm fett from the 405th) so I'll post it. I got the anti-armor part unfolded, and am working on getting them all done. Will keep you all posted on that.

with me, I hoard pep files crazy. IF you're looking for something, chances are I have it.

Thanks Tankboy if you can post that it will come in handy, and yes I have known for a while you were boba fett on the 405th by your avatar.

Want me to throw this one up or wait? and I'll throw the neo-crusader up as soon as the cod is done and the shin separation is done

I thought I had the cod for the Neo-Crusader unfolded and I'm almost finished with the shins been hectic at the moment but will have them done soon. And sure go ahead and add Revan to Malak and Nihilus, remember Angral is also done thanks to Tankboy as well he posted the link to the DC-17 I think.

i dont have it unless u added the cod sometime after your first release of the files and I'll add Revan and Angral tomaro, Malak and Nihilus r up alredy

woow, I can see everybody is using pepakura these days..
it is really a good software, make the work easiest hahah :lol:
probably i'll make an other war machine armor using pepakura :love

BTW: I just checked, and you might want to re-name angrl. The dude from SWtOR is Malgus, angrl did not wear a rebreather of any sort.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back