My trash can custom Mando in 2 weeks for last halloween.

rdnkson

New Hunter
I just thought I would show what I put together last holloween. I only worked on this for about 2 weeks before I used it to take the kids trick-or-treating. I made the armor from trash cans form ideas I found here. I was not going for super accurate just something to see if I could do it. I will be working on a different set soon and taking more time. I am thinking of using fiberglass for the next set. The bucket was built on an old half helmet for motorcycle riding that I no longer used. I had already made my son's jedi costume earlier in the year.

chest.jpg

front.jpg

cod & legs.jpg

helmet.jpg

my custom mando.jpg

If you want to continue it, you've got a good base to go with, but I would suggest changing the helmet, maybe looking into a Jango 2 piece and work on that, with some gaunts and gloves I think you'd be 90% the way there.

Why don't you pop over to the mando mercs board and see if there is someone in your local area prepared to help you?

The only reason I used the old helmet was to be able to let my godsister use my Jango 2 piece for the costume I made her. I am going to rework that helmet later. I had a back plate but it did not turn out so well because of the short time I worked on the armor.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back