Accurate ESB E11 blaster/Greeblies - at last, a source

sl tk8456

Active Hunter
Hello chaps

As some of you may know the E11s in each on the OT films changed with each film.

ESB has it's own variation of the E11 with some very weird and oddly shaped greeblies.

Most people just use what ever blaster they can find but now we can all obtain the correct looking greeblies from Steve Tangod Fett.
steven.rogers2@virgin.net

Below are pics of my recent auction win at the NSC and Steve has finally made a set of moulds to enable him to make more of these on demand so you can now have your own accurate blaster to go with your accurate costume :)

I can't speak highly of Steve's work, I'm very, very impressed with it all :)

He sells the greeblies in kit form and would either sell you the whole kit, or just the 'upgrade' kit to enhance you current E11.
I may do a tutorial soon

They are made from polyurathane and are super light and flexible :)
The parts are then glued onto a PVC pipe to make one super light E11

DSC_8862.jpg

DSC_8860.jpg

DSC_8856.jpg

DSC_8857.jpg

DSC_8863.jpg

DSC_8864.jpg

DSC_8866.jpg

esb_promo_01.jpg

esb_promo_01.jpg

snow-9.jpg

attack.jpg

EDIT
Post edited to show steps taken to make my old E11 into an ESB version using some of Steve greeblie upgrades :)

First I filed down the front end and filled with milliput
DSC_8872.jpg

Then I superglued some nuts flat and square into predrilled holes into the scope
DSC_8872.jpg

The greeblies come in a pour mould so they may need filing down before being stuck into the correct positions, shown here
DSC_8871.jpg

Line up to check dimensions
DSC_8873.jpg

Screw into blaster and attach scope rail (screws will be filled over later) or glue use glue to attach rail. I don't trust that method alone

DSC_8877.jpg

right side complete

DSC_8875.jpg

left side complete
DSC_8874.jpg

All this was done in an hour, re spray next :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a **** good looking E-11 John..
BTW, it was good trooping with you on Saturday.... we all had a blast at the National Space Centre.... eventhough the temperature was around 27c... lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back