Ironman chest

boba boy

New Hunter
Iron Man chest

ok so ive started an Iron Man build and am having trouble finding a good Pdo for the chest and back. if anyone has any good files please drop me a pm or post here as im on a time crunch to get it all pepped and party resined before july.

Thanks
BB

Go to the 405th.com and in the search function type in Dancin-fools pep files. You'll find a brilliant set of pdo files.
Hope this helps and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
took a awile but yes did find it hope to start building it after i get my forearms done.

Thanks
BB

If you'd like a more movie accurate chest, back, abdomen, and lower back...pm me for a link to my altered pdo's...the scale will not be the same so you will have to play around with it.

Oops! Thought this was a war machine build thread...my bad. Sorry. I do however, have a great pdo for the neck.

Just curious because people have been asking and I can't answer...

Why are so many people coming to TDH to discuss Iron Man? There is now an Iron Man costuming forum and there's also super hero sites like the League of Heros.

Its happening on all dedicated prop building boards. The iron man board itself is new and slowly growing, but it won't stop kids from asking around here. Prop and costume building techniques are universal...if you want to know, ask the ones with the cleanest work.

Just sayin'... besides, you think you have problems. Ask the Halo prop nerds at the405th.com about the invasion.

Tis true. It's going on all over. I guess that people are coming here due to the skills that people have on this board. If you're going to ask a question you might as well ask those who know how to get things done. And let's face it, There's talent here in abundance. :)

yes that the main reason i ask im also building a fett but am also building a Iron Man at the same time. so that why i know this board is very reliable and has great members who have more talent in their pinky then i have in my whole body, when i comes to costuming.

BB

Thanks for contributing to our site!

While our members have a wide range of interests, this site is focused on Star Wars costuming and specifically on Star Wars bounty hunters like Boba Fett. In an effort to maintain this focus we are closing this thread... but all is not lost!

We have an affiliate site, run by the same people who run TDH where you content would be more than welcome! This site is the the Replica Prop Forum, a site dedicated to all props, costumes, and models. Please consider registering and posting your non-Star Wars content there!

Does this mean we don't want you here at TDH? Not at all! We would love for you to continue to participate here but would ask that you move any non-Star Wars content to the RPF!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back