I had Professional Pictures Taken in my Boba Costume *PIC INTENSE*

I do like that

Here's one that mrs.slave1pilot really likes;
29698_427137296411_535296411_5433223_8160201_n.jpg

and one she doesn't;
28322_427223832385_500802385_5481535_5030098_n.jpg

:lol:
J/K

WOw Bro!!!!!!!!!!Awesome pics man,I love that woman!!!!!!!!!!

Leo

Great pics! But what is up with the ESB Boba and the way he holds the blaster? It looks like he's trying to hold it like a pistol?

Those are awesome man !

Ya know, it JUST hit me that we totally scwood da pooch last weekend ? Or was it just me ? :lol:

I'm so sorry man :lol:

I'll hit you sometime tomorrow (y)

Chris

Great pics! But what is up with the ESB Boba and the way he holds the blaster? It looks like he's trying to hold it like a pistol?
The photographer asked her to pose that way
and..
Ummm... she's a girl
and..
ummm... "things" get in the way.
Here's a pic of the ESB Boba in her Lara Croft costume to better illustrate the reason she cannot put her arms together to properly hold the blaster.

4424_1010970691603_1745075786_17244_6101685_n.jpg

LOL
Luv ya chick :lol:

The photographer asked her to pose that way
and..
Ummm... she's a girl
and..
ummm... "things" get in the way.

Thanks for the reply :) I figured it was a female because of the hip to waist ratio. My wife has the same "problem" with things in the way when shooting real firearms LOL

Great costumes and pics all around!

That is crazy4bobafett?!? WOW!!! She has come a long long ways on her costume!!! I remember years ago coming to her house and it was just a box of random parts all jumbled together. That is just awesome.

ucla64.jpg

Wow....nice... I always wish one day I also could troop in a Star Wars (Fett?) costume in an event near my place and get photos taken (even if it's just amateurs/public) but having the pro photographers taking them makes the costume look even more oustanding/"pro", more like a real Star from the movies!;)

Thanks for sharing the pix really enjoyed

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back