got my Legion BH# for SE Boba Fett! (pic heavy!)

Well, it's still got some tweaks left but I'm very pleased and proud of my suit.
Thanks go to my garrison mentor: Darthvader1 (Robert), thanks Mandolore! FettDad; Dsonik; stormtrooperguy; woodman; ladysewforus and arkady; sidewinder; fettpride; manowar; lucksy13; booboofett; fett4real; the entire community, and countless others I forgot to mention.
Like I said more tweaks to come: the calculator keys still need to be painted; I'm having trouble getting the right look in the ankle area; the MR helmet needs more dirtying up; and probably several other things I'm missing...
So I welcome constructive criticism from the worldwide experts! Thanks brothers!
P.S. Sorry for the albino Ewok/baby Wampa who keeps sneaking into the pictures. :lol:

BobaFett024-1.jpg

BobaFett018-1.jpg

BobaFett022-1.jpg

BobaFett020.jpg

BobaFett021.jpg

BobaFett019.jpg

BobaFett025.jpg

BobaFett013.jpg

Thanks guys; I appreciate it.
CC, they are photobucket images; I'm not sure what I can do differently to make them visible; advice anyone?

The suit looks great, but I don't think Boba would have a "welcome" mat at his door. Just seems out of character. Now Boba might keep a poodle.

I might go with a "Go Away" mat...............I have looked every where for a go away mat and I can't find them.

Or an "If he looks dangerous...he probably is" mat. like from this commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back