A nice slap in the face for your friendly neighborhood Sonik...

dsonik1

Active Hunter
So this is a good reason for me to NEVER help a vendor outside of the TDH family ever again... Those of you who were privy to, and waited patently, what I went through to try and get this done for both them and for our community... only to be given the run-around and an inflated price to pass onto TDH members will understand why this makes me angry...

For some of you, this may be a blessing, but with the JW run and the excellent boots being offered by MOW, I'd say it's a day late and a dollar short IMHO...

http://www.caboots.zoovy.com/product/1SCSBOBA/BOBA-FETT-ANKLE-BOOTS.html

What kind of **** is that what a bunch of Asses. I am glad I got in on the JW run and would definitely recommend that if anyone needs a set a boots to go with MOW at this point and pass on CA. Dsonik I can totally see why you feel the way you feel and thanks for all your efforts. But man what a bunch of dirt bags.

I feel i am lucky to be on the JW run, and do agree the MOW boots from Christian is also second to none and he is such a great person with service from the heart. I am kinda still new to TDH though but i know who are the best here and always try to refrain from dealing with people outside of the community ...

Thanks for all your work in trying to make the CA boot run happen. I was in for a pair in Supertrooper white. I've now got a pair of MOW boots,at your recomendation Sonic(y). Hope that everyone else goes the same way and CA boots don't get any pre orders or sales on there boots.

FMF

No thank you Sonic,you tried to make something happen when boots were unavailable at any price!!!

Should have seen something like this would happen.
Over a year ago I orderd a pair of boots fro CA boots when the word went out that the would not be restocking for the forseable future.
Next day I get a Email saying they were out of stock in the size I wanted,how could that be when the web site said instock when I ordered?:confused
Then to top that off it took them best part of a week to refund my money.:angry:angry

Customer service does not seem to be CA boots strong point.

FMF

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back