Look what I found lying around ;):)

So is it accurate enough? :D

4624230200_f801e9a8be.jpg

4624230308_f4ab2dfc91.jpg

Comparison shot with a Webley 4x20

4623624203_9bdd41a13b.jpg

cheers

Shiv

Actually, it is a genuine ASI scope and the correct one at that too... these things are like gold dust to find.....

What's really bizzare is that out of my collection, I prefer the webley scope to the ASI as the webley has more weight to it and feels more solid.....

Actually, it is a genuine ASI scope and the correct one at that too... these things are like gold dust to find.....

What's really bizzare is that out of my collection, I prefer the webley scope to the ASI as the webley has more weight to it and feels more solid.....

Looks like that might be the plastic ASI which could account for a slight weight difference.
It's pretty hard to tell the metal and plastic ASI's apart, but I think the metal one is the correct Fett version.
Yep, they're not only rare but there are variations. :)

Yes there are variations, but the good news is this is metal....:) the webley on the other hand is just a thicker tube and has wider mounts which explains why it's slightly heavier....:D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back