Custom Blaster (pic heavy)

VedCassib

New Hunter
I started off trying to make an EE-3, but ended up making an EE-3 like blaster. It's made out of an old west style toy gun, an old wild planet spy listener, some vacuum cleaner attachments, and tape. I now it looks barely anything like an EE-3 but I made it from things I found around the house, and it took no longer than twenty minutes. I'm looking forward to find out what you guys think. 100_2680.JPG 100_2682.JPG 100_2683.JPG 100_2684.JPG 100_2687.JPG 100_2678.JPG 100_2689.JPG 100_2691.JPG 100_2690.JPG I took off the stock and the fore grip and taped them together to make a longer stock. 100_2698.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good. However, I personally might suggest adding a little more between the handle and the stock (the long slender part) but besides that, good work.

Maybe something like this (trust me, it looks better than you think when you color the red black and erase the seem).

Program used is Paint.net

Blaster.jpg

ok, thanks for the explanation. I only had a couple things to work with so I just had to lower the stock, I couldn't really modify it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back