Helmet Fans

Eagleskull

Active Hunter
I dont know if somebody already posted this but how do u install the helmet fan to ur boba fett helmet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have holes drilled out on the right earpiece. Then I hot glued a fan right on the otyher side and just connected it to a battery and switch.

I used a PC fan and what I did was hot glued a paper clip to my helmet and looped the fan on with that. That way it flexible to adjust where I want it. If that helps.

How many of you use helmet fans? And if you do where do you mount them?

I was thinking near the vents cut on the ear pieces but I'm afraid of too much sound distortion plus a constant stream of air on ones ears can be bad. Possibly on the cheecks?

I have a DP 96 and I tried the ears but it was way to loud. I did not have enough room for the checks. So, I put 1 just above my forehead and one at the bottom of the visor. It seems to work well.

I have two in my helmet, on both sides of my temples(of the inside of the helmet) blowing towards my face. Make sure you leave a space between the fans and the mounting surface, otherwise the fans will not work very well.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back