Finally Finished With My Tusken Raider

totallyice

Jr Hunter
Finally finished with my Tusken Raider costume. What do you guys think??? Anything that needs to be changed? Do you think I'll have any trouble getting 501st approval?

MVC-006S-2.jpg

MVC-010S.jpg

MVC-009S-1.jpg

MVC-008S-1.jpg

MVC-011S-1.jpg

INcredible. i can't see 501st approval would be an issue. I would think that 3-1/2 weeks is normal. I certified a Vader and a Fett and the local garrisons were very responsive.

It took a while with my Fett for the 501st, so not surprising. I just put in for my TD the other day and I figure that would take a month if not longer.

The Raider looks good. I’d say you’ll have no problem with the 501st it just takes time. I’ve always wanted to do one. Where all did you get the parts from?

It took a while with my Fett for the 501st, so not surprising. I just put in for my TD the other day and I figure that would take a month if not longer.

The Raider looks good. I’d say you’ll have no problem with the 501st it just takes time. I’ve always wanted to do one. Where all did you get the parts from?

Thanks! The robes, sash, boots, leg wraps, arm wraps, gloves, and respirator I bought from Cruzer. The Gaffi I made myself following part of the tutorial at www.tk1336.com, but I used a Gaffi head from King Jawa. It is cast from a real Fijian Totokia war club. Looks amazing and only $25. The mask I got for a STEAL (just $100 bucks COMPLETED) from dialswiftjustice from the Krayt Clan Board. Its an awesome helmet. Has screened side view holes for easier viewing and is uber comfortable. The bandoliers are original WWII Swedish Mauser bandoliers I got from eBay for about $35 each. All in all, I spent a total of about $400. Not bad at all!

Great news! I've just been informed that my costume has passed inspection and I will get my number within the next couple of days!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone who helped me out! :D Now if I could just figure out how to work photoshop to make a good banner. LOL. Amazing that I can remember all the parts of the human body and get a 4.0 in med school but I can't figure out how to work photoshop. LOL!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back