Jango Fett Wester-34's Scratchbuild

Wow, Taking great shape must admit very good. You going to make a build of blasters in the future?

E-11 looks impressive also. Is it got Electronics in?

Would be great to have a Westar blaster with Electronics in also. Be authentic to the movie then.

Awesome work!

3 coats of spray putty, a 1000 hours of sanding and the grips are finished

jangoguns001-1.jpg

jangoguns002-1.jpg

managed to pick up some bolts that are pretty darn accurate

fitted the parts for the base of the grips, this was a testing moment as there was only 1mm wall thickness after i tapped the thread. but in the end all was good! ;D

jangoguns006-1.jpg

jangoguns007-1.jpg

jangoguns005-1.jpg

jangoguns008-1.jpg

and here is the machined bar ready for drilling and I bet you cant guess what it's going to be! :D

jangoguns009-1.jpg

I know I'm a little late to this but WOW. These are amazing. I've been trying to figure out how to do it with PVC but now....wow I just am in shock. Well done!

Thanks guys, hope to do you fellow Jango's proud!

anyhoo! almost two months since the last update! :eek: my time flys!
anyway I hit some downs and then some ups, the lathe spat out the first nozzle I machined, unfortunately it did not meet the current Mandalorian quality system so it was disintegrated (thrown in the spare parts box) :'(
jangoguns012-1.jpg

jangoguns011-1.jpg

but alas I had some luck the second time 'round!
jangoguns017-1.jpg

jangoguns016-1.jpg

jangoguns015-1.jpg

the brass nipple is pressed in
jangoguns018-1.jpg

so now i need to make the second nozzle, machine the brass nozzle tip, install the brass nipple in the trigger guards and they are finished

just in time to start/finish some other projects ;)

jangoguns013-1.jpg

jangoguns019-1.jpg

Simply awesome! These pistols are indeed the hardest part to locate. If you happen to decide to do a run of these, keep me in mind. Even if you just make barrels as I have the grips. :D

To the best of my knowledge it has been over a year since he was last on here. But this is a great WIP and an excellent reference showing a good process for making metal Westar-34's. With this WIP and WOF's blueprints somebody with a little machining experience should have no problem making a set.
I would hate to see this thread get lost in the massive abyss of older threads
!! Please sticky this !!

Hi guys, life got on top of me but these will be finished one day. Have been trying to get inspired to get back into the hobby. Thanks gang!

Trav

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back