Clones on a Budget

It's good stuff

Do you know how the r2lass armor compares to say clonesix or even oscs armor? I'm a stocky guy... I like oscs short leg armor... I'm in the market but I want to start with something that is big enough for me that I can tim down if necessary (instead of having to build up). Thanks!

Do you know how the r2lass armor compares to say clonesix or even oscs armor? I'm a stocky guy... I like oscs short leg armor... I'm in the market but I want to start with something that is big enough for me that I can tim down if necessary (instead of having to build up). Thanks!

What pieces would you like measured? I've got a kit here I'm slowly working on...

I sold my r2lass thighs and shins cause they are sized for someone 6' to 6' plus and i'm 5'8" I bought OSCS legs. The r2lass leg parts were plenty big enough around just way too long for me. I weigh 235 so I am pretty stocky myself. My forearms are 13" around and my biceps are 15" around and the r2lass parts fit great. the handbacks are nice and the shoulders too. doesnt come with any shoulder straps. I cant help you with the clonsix armor I've never seen it in person. I would compare the legs as good but the are made from different materials. This doesnt matter though it all goes together the same way.

I got it a while back never saw any info on 2 dif sizes then would have saved me some trouble oh well. the legs are a done deal now.

I GOT IT!!!!!
First, i wana thank everyone for the feedback, all the ideas and talk really helped me open my mind up to new ideas. SO after reading and watching enough pepakura vids and tutorials to make my eyes bleed T_T I came up with a method of making decent looking clone trooper armor with out spending a fortune and without having to use major plastics and stuff. NOW im going to star a new thread, and i have pics of the work in progress that will be up soon. thanks again for the help and ideas.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back