So.....I was wearing my Fett costume last night see, and what happened was.....

the pics look great even if it did bleach out your weathering

In real life, my jumpsuit looks seriously grungy, and the horse girth is a darker shade of red then what appears in those pics. It was a dimly lit environment so everyone was using camera flashes.

My next costume projects are adding the silver onto the black piping of my Boba boots to make it more like Magic Of Myth (my main reference for my own suit), new ankle spats, and then a more accurate vest with the really old tackle twill material I picked up from BobaFettish's material run he did like 6 years ago.

So this past Saturday I got to meet George Lucas, and next Saturday Jeremy Bulloch and Daniel Logan are once again rolling into town for my local comic con, and I was also contacted by one of Lucasfilm's illustrators who wants to take pictures of me sometime this week to use as reference for a Boba Fett illustration he's supposed to do so this is quickly turning into the biggest "Fett month" I've ever had.

Jeremy comes to our comic con about every other year, and Daniel has been there a couple times, but just due to the fact hanging with them 7 days after meeting Lucas makes it a killer Boba week for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some museum fun afterwards............

"Zombie T-Rex! RUN!"

31848_120706747953569_100000427329733_199318_642618_n.jpg

Wow Andy !! Your journey is now complete !

You started out as one of the very first accurate Fett's waaaaaay back in the day and inspired many !
There are members that have come, and gone that used you for reference time and time again.

Let it be known, that this guy is one of the very first fan made Fetts that I personally laid my eyes on back
on TDH Fett Ref Ver. -0 ! :lol:

Now, you got to fulfill one of your long time fantasies as I'm sure we all have pondered over - and that is
meeting the MAN himself !

Congrats Old timer !!!! ;)

:cheers

Chris

.....and I was sporting a full set of Fettpride armor and ROTJ rangefinder while I was there, so it was like you were there in spirit, Chris. :D Thanks for everything, my good man.

Running away in the museum?, I think that Fett will be the first plate for T Rex!! LOL
What a hilarius pic!
Congrats Mr. Fett, but GL was "all the dinner" for you, lucky guy.
Giovanni

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back