Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv?

I've been civil with him until now. I'm not going to beat around the bush anymore! This is absolutely ridiculous and is the worse experience I have ever had on TDH. It really makes me sad because I feel like I can trust people on this forum... Obviously, that is not the case with Predatormv who has been a member for quite a long time!

I just want to have someone get him to contact me. I really don't want to take this to the next level, but I will if I have to. That he can be very sure of.

I wonder what "folks" he contacted? It definitely wasn't me or anybody else in here that he owes stuff to. This is just getting beyond sad he's doing something like this

As for why he's responded to me Combatbaby, he's my friend and I called him directly and asked him about it. As for why he's not responding here, I have no idea. I wish he would! I've tried convincing him to log in and sort this out. I noticed he posted on FB within the past few days that he was finishing up a jetpack for someone.... hopefully this means he's coming around.

That makes me feel better but only slightly. The reason is that he has no reason to not contact me. I never gave him a due date for this jetpack or said that I was mad that it was taking so long. Honestly, I don't care how long it takes... A year is a long time, but I just want my jetpack back. The reason I am mad and upset is that he hasn't contacted me since January. That makes me feel like I've been screwed over and will never get my jetpack. I just want an email! Is that so much to ask!

I think someone that is direct contact w/ him should pony up a cell phone number for you to get in touch with, just my 2 cents.

-Tim

I contacted him via facebook about a helmet he has owed me for over TWO YEARS! We used to be friends and i found him via facebook.
When i inquired about the helmet he clamed that because a misunderstanding about dog sitting he no longer owed me anything. So i am out the cost of a new helmet as well as a complete paint job! I am extremely pissed off to say the least. not only did he reply in that mannor, he did so by throwing personal insults and swearing at me. I once again attempted to contact him and he has blocked my facebook account.

Wow this is pretty bad.Being a small time prop maker myself, I understand that there are delays,sometimes very long ones, I have that going on right now with a Vader helmet run..they were resin and all warped so now i have to start 10 helmets over again..but in fiberglass this time, that were paid for in January/Febuary. it sucks! and i feel horrible about it! The difference here is that i contact these people, answer their e-mails and update the thread on the 501st forum. Him just dodging his customers like this is just not cool. Im surprised as he's been a member for quite some time. A shame really.

I finally contacted him via Facebook and surprisingly got a response. He claims that my jetpack has been shipped and will arrive on Wednesday. He then decided to tell me that I got the best deal ever and shouldn't complain about having to wait. Ok... I never complained about the wait. I was pissed off because he had not responded for over 6 months. I thought I was NEVER going to see my pack! Now, he says it has been shipped... I'm pretty skeptical seeing as he never contacted me to let me know it has shipped or to confirm my address. I will be VERY surprised if it shows up. I'll keep you all updated.

I finally contacted him via Facebook and surprisingly got a response. He claims that my jetpack has been shipped and will arrive on Wednesday. He then decided to tell me that I got the best deal ever and shouldn't complain about having to wait. Ok... I never complained about the wait. I was pissed off because he had not responded for over 6 months. I thought I was NEVER going to see my pack! Now, he says it has been shipped... I'm pretty skeptical seeing as he never contacted me to let me know it has shipped or to confirm my address. I will be VERY surprised if it shows up. I'll keep you all updated.

Good luck with your jetpack.

Well, I actually got the jetpack today! I am very pleased with the paintjob and everything looks to be in order. I really wish he could have been more mature about this whole thing because I hate having to go through this. All I wanted was an update every couple months, and that is NOT too much to ask. Honestly, a good seller/painter should update his clients without being asked to do so. Anyone who has done this sort of thing knows that it is VERY scary when someone you don't know has your money/props and won't return emails. It really sucks that it had to come to this, and I truly hope everyone else gets what they were promised.

Wellthats good news bro! im glad its worked out! Hopefully everyone else will get their stuff too! Im glad he didnt stiff ya!

I wish I could be of help here guys but I've tried numerous times. I've spoken to him repeatedly about this. I know that talking to him definitely kicked him into gear into getting Kwally's jetpack done, I'm not sure where he stands on Verbal21's. I'm getting as frustrated with this as the rest of you because it obviously puts me in a tough position.

I'm going to contact him again for you Verbal21 and see if we can't get this straightened out once and for all.

I wish I could be of help here guys but I've tried numerous times. I've spoken to him repeatedly about this. I know that talking to him definitely kicked him into gear into getting Kwally's jetpack done, I'm not sure where he stands on Verbal21's. I'm getting as frustrated with this as the rest of you because it obviously puts me in a tough position.

I'm going to contact him again for you Verbal21 and see if we can't get this straightened out once and for all.

this is why i like it here . well boba fett too .
thank for what ya'll do

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see things like this happen in a group of men and women that I admire so much for their dedication and honesty. I hope everything works out for those still without their gear. Best wishes!

I appreciate anything that can be done, webchief. I even contacted MoW about possibly buying another jetpack about a month ago and I haven't heard anything back from him yet neither. It sucks because this is really killing all the excitement I had making this suit:(

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back