Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv?

another month and still nothing. I went ahead and called up my credit card earlier this week to see if I can at least get some credit back from all of this. They said it can take up to 3 weeks. *fingers crossed*

Anybody have any suggestions on where I can go from here since I'm never hearing from this scumbag ever again? Paypal denied my claims and the original maker of the jetpack can't even give me a little discount and says I have to repay full price just to get another one:angry I feel like I'm been so patient with this, but no way am I gonna take being scammed $500 laying down. He's ignored my pm's on facebook and I know many of you guys are friends with him, can somebody me a phone # or something?

you have your paypal invoices, i guess the next step would be the department of fair trading (or you US version of it) Local law enforcement, can this be regarded as theft, or maybe small claims court, is really disspointing to hear. hope it comes through for you> Webchief has done what he can i would take the next step, and ring police get them to pay him a visit, stolen property!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that sucks more and more we see long standing members with good history do things like this, Is it so hard to do what youve been paid for!
I dont think im alone when i say i feel for you on this , and if the whole deal was set up by maker of the pac they have a responsability to you the least he could do would be give u a dicscount his already made profit from u ( provieded there was an arangement with the maker and painter)

Verbal, I feel for you. I've tried multiple times to get Mark to at least RESPOND to you. I simply don't know what the issue is. I've emailed him, texted him, called him. All the same.

I appreciate it webchief. I see this jerk in his armor on Facebook and he doesn't even have the respect to answer my pm's. If anybody has any other info on how I can reach him, please feel free to pm me

send him a money request via PP for your JP and paintwork, full total value, worked for some other members on here who had issues with another vendor, also if he gives you the "u gave it to me blah blah", it then becomes theft by finding.

send him a money request via PP for your JP and paintwork, full total value, worked for some other members on here who had issues with another vendor, also if he gives you the "u gave it to me blah blah", it then becomes theft by finding.

That's not a bad idea actually, and it couldn't hurt to try. Once you dip your hand into his wallet, he'll listen.

I already filed a paypal claim and lost because it was so long ago. Same story with my bank. It just sucks how much money I lost out on this from 2 "reputable" guys and I would've hoped the Jetpack maker could've at least given me some sort of discount on another one, but nope, he wants fulls price again. Is it wrong of me to have thought he could've at least helped me out a little as well on this?

I don't see any reason the maker of the pack would care what happened, unless he was the one who set up the painting deal. Otherwise it's not really his problem once the pack arrived in your hands.

I've also jabbed him a few times to no avail.

I don't see any reason the maker of the pack would care what happened, unless he was the one who set up the painting deal. Otherwise it's not really his problem once the pack arrived in your hands.

I've also jabbed him a few times to no avail.

that's the worst thing, I never even got to see it personally or anything. It went straight to Predatormv. But I guess he's not entitled to help me out in any way, so much for the holiday spirit,lol

I already filed a paypal claim and lost because it was so long ago. Same story with my bank. It just sucks how much money I lost out on this from 2 "reputable" guys and I would've hoped the Jetpack maker could've at least given me some sort of discount on another one, but nope, he wants fulls price again. Is it wrong of me to have thought he could've at least helped me out a little as well on this?

Actually do a fund request total cost of jp (US$350 ect + the money paid for the paintwork US$300 ect = $650 US) the worse that can heppen is he ignores it, and maybe if he isnt responding he is painting that JP for you (we hope fingers crossed for you) and has got his you know what together.

Id like to know did you hook up the painter or was it a "deal" like some vendors do with painters,
coz if it was like; you can get a JP from me and my mate will paint it , then the mate bails then the duty falls on the next down the line.
Its not like they are cheap a little discount on the second one wouldnt hurt at least drop of labour costs
How ever if the painter was totally sourced by you , then it is fair that the maker of said JP doesnt really ow any thing
tho it would be in good faith for them to drop a few $

He was offering his services in the for sale section and so was the maker of the jetpack, so I contacted each one separately and thought all 3 of us came to an agreement.

Anyway, there's nothing left I can do, so I posted about this in the 501st Facebook page. I hate to "lower" myself to have to do this, but I hate being scammed

That really sucks mate, i feel for you
And as far as "lowering" your self , it does seem that youve done that at all , any in the same sitch wouyld do that and more,
This guy really needs to make amenz in your case,
it really is not fair no one deservse to have things stolen from them and in all efect that is what has happend to you

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back