Anyone ever go to Marine Corps OCS?

Kwally89

Hunter
Hey Guys,

Just curious if anyone here has ever gone to OCS in Quantico. I was accepted to Annapolis and got a Naval ROTC scholarship but was medically discharged after one semester. They thought I had a bad digestive disease, but it turns out I'm only mildly lactose intolerant
rolleyes.gif

I'll be heading to OCS soon and was wondering if anyone had any tips or experiences they'd like to share.

Cheers!

Kody

I had a friend that was a instructor there. Other then that I can imagine it is kind of like boot, just with more class room.

I was at OCS not too long ago. My best advice to you, run, and run a lot. Be in good shape. Work on dealing with stress and lack of sleep. BE PROFESSIONAL. There will be times that challenge your tact, but remain tactful, your peers will appreciate it. Above all else, never give up. Remember its only 10 weeks, or 6+6 if you're one of those PLC guys. I made it through, and I know a lot of Marines that have did so too. check out marineocs.com for some good gouge. If you have any specific questions, send me a PM and I'll give you my number. Good luck.

2LT "Wet Sheep"

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back