Re: Movement of Madrid Boba's Threads

MaulMaus

Active Hunter
Some members of the TDH Community may be wondering where the threads regarding Madrid Boba and his issues regarding Theothegary have disappeared to.

As I informed Madrid Boba earlier, the Admins have simply moved the threads to Admin forums to look into the situation more closely. We have not taken sides nor made any decisions regarding the issue(s) at this time.

Please do not start any new threads regarding the same issue(s).

Thank you.

Just to let you know. I went to the American Embassy in Madrid. I now have his address and i will sue him soon. It is not a question of money, it is a question of pride !!

Hello again, :)

I have edited and changed my last post. It has been a month already since i started this thread. :eek:

I still do not understand how this works :confused .I thought that both being members of this forum, maybe the admins could have taken part in this, trying to solve the problem. I fell can of lonely, trying to solve it. Just a couple of forum members (maybe two or three) did contact me trying to help, with no solution (thanks guys!!) (y)

I guess that things should have been like this:

1.-After telling the admins about this problem, they should have contact the othergary about it, trying to solve the problem.

2.-Then they should have contact me in order to explain what is going on

3.-If the person who is guilty does not solve the problem, then take the right decision and ban him of this board.

i am trying to solve this through other ways (legal) but it takes time, meanwhile, this could have been solve through other ways.. ( i think).

This is what i think... am i wrong? :confused

Thanks

Alfredo

Last edited by a moderator:
Alfredo,

If there is someone to blame, it is probably me. MaulMaus let me know about it a while back and I simply dropped the ball on it.

Hello Art, :)

I really do not undertand what "dropped the ball" means... :confused

But the question is... are you going to do something about it?

I think that i have colaborate with the forum since i am a member (not too much knowledge, but lots of pics...) and i also think that i dererve some help and justice.... :(

Thanks

Alfredo

Alfredo,

By "dropped the ball" I mean that I did not respond as quickly to this problem as I should have.

This member has not been on the board for over a month now and seems to have a history of wronging fans of Star Wars. We have banned him.

Thanks to all of you. :) (y)

Now justice has been done in this forum.....

I just have to finish what i did not start. I do not care how many years i will have to "pursue" this guy... but i can tell you that i will not stop until i get what i paid for, or my money back. :angry

Alfredo

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back