Video and Photo Review of Original Biker/Scout Trooper Helmet

Hi all,

Just to say that my latest Video Review is completed and ready to watch - this time I was fortunate to get my hands on an original Biker/Scout Trooper helmet from Return of the Jedi thanks to Stephen Lane and The Propstore of London, its new owner (having previously been owned by Steve Sansweet of Lucasfilm).

To accompany the video review there's also a photo review as well - so hopefully everything anyone would want to see of this particular character.

Example%20Biker%20Title_sm2.jpg

The review is here ->Star Wars Helmets.com review of Original Biker/Scout Trooper Helmet

The video's taken me quite a while to do but hopefully going forward I've got myself in a position where I can so these reviews much quicker - so long as I can keep getting access to the original stuff of course. So if anyone needs any video/editing/production work doing I'm available for hire! ;)

Hope you like it.

Cheers

Jez

That awesome stuff Jez... was wondering if there are any shots of the inside?
Love the video reviews, you should def keep that going.

Last edited by a moderator:
That awesome stuff Jez... was wondering if there are any shots of the inside?
Love the video reviews, you should def keep that going.

Thanks for that. When I do reviews I'm usually asked by the owners to not show internal shots (for fear of a replica being passed off as an original).

However as far as this particular helmt is concerned I believe BikerScout.net had access to it when Steve Sansweet owned it and have posted a number of internal shots there.

Cheers

Jez

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back