Ner Ad'ika's Jango Fett

ONE END

Hunter
So My son wanted to be Jango Fett...

With the help of Cruzer gaunts & Seeker's ammo pouches here's what I got so far...
I made everything else.

Mini Jango 014.jpgMini Jango 018.jpgMini Jango 013.jpgMini Jango 022.jpgMini Jango 011.jpgMini Jango 030.jpgMini Jango Knee pads with darts 001.jpgMini Jango 003.jpgMini Jango 005.jpgMini Jango 029.jpgMini Jango 020.jpgMini Jango 026.jpgMini Jango 012.jpgMini Jango 028.jpgMini Jango 015.jpgMini Jango 008.jpgMini Jango 025.jpgMini Jango.jpgMini Jango 001.jpg

I made the breaded girth belt and didnt use the belt that came with the Seeker pouches.
Still deciding if I'm going to paint the dark blue on the bucket...

I think I'm going to have to build 5 year old sized westars because the rubies blasters are way to big! unless some one out there makes them already? Any one who has a clue on where to find them if you could point them out I would more then appreciate it. if not I'm going to begin construction tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
well the kid looks happy. The build looks good too.

I just bought several parts for my kids. I have a 7 year old, 5 year old and a one year old and the 5 and 7 year old girls want a jango like daddy's (but with pink).

Looking great! The kenner chrome westars are noticably smaller than the hasbro. Look for them on ebay. Keep up the good work.

Thank you!
I'm doing My best to build Mini blasters @ the moment... We shall see if it's good enough to mold and duplicate, I hope to make 2 for his costume at the least.

BTW I think that the helmet I have for my daughters is one of your makes. It was sold to me as a ONE END. The helmet looks good. I will be watching for updates to steal ideas

Yup that would be mine. =) Glad you like it. Theres a Mini Boba Fett build on this forum have you checked out that for ideas? I'm slacking on the Photo's @ the moment sorry everyone I'm terrable @ updating these days.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back