my Custom Mando Helmet

Onyxx41

New Hunter
24605_1427001233261_1179700850_1298.jpg

IMG00030.jpg

Here is my custom helmet any feedback would be appreciated

Some pictures from a little farther away so we can see the whole thing might be nice but from the details I see I would say pretty nice.

Along with what graphix said, give us some background too, what part of the build are you at, what kind of look are you going for?

And also what is it made of? from what I see it appears you made the bulb out of metal on a bouling anvil or is it just chromadizing paint?

This is a fiberglass helmet That i have spray painted then to do the battle wear i'm adding scratches with various things i have laying around. whats in the T visor is just tape to keep the paint from getting inside the helmet. What i am going for is a custom contume but i'm working on the helmet so its done for Star Wars in Concert. The color scheme is going to be black, a Purple mandible, the upper cheeks are going to be white ( this is the only place i plan to have white in the entire costume besides the shoulder armor) and the lower cheeks are going to be black.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back