Boba finally makes the Soundboard at sw.com!

I like " Fett's spurs", as you hear less of the spurs, but more of the sound build into Fetts costume. I spoke to Matthew Wood a couple a weeks ago and had asked him about the sound, if they would eventually make it "public" or if he would have more info about it by any chance, he said he remembered that it was used in the SE in the ROTJ scenes, haven't had a chance yet to check out the movie again, so don't know if that info is accurate.

i cringe every time I watch ESB and its Temuera's voice- it just doesn't feel right hearing "He's no good to me dead" with a New Zealand accent!

I like " Fett's spurs", as you hear less of the spurs, but more of the sound build into Fetts costume. I spoke to Matthew Wood a couple a weeks ago and had asked him about the sound, if they would eventually make it "public" or if he would have more info about it by any chance, he said he remembered that it was used in the SE in the ROTJ scenes, haven't had a chance yet to check out the movie again, so don't know if that info is accurate.

Yeah, I didn't hear them at first... you have to turn it way up. You can hear the cool repulsors on the carbonite slab too!
The "spurs" sound is something I always remembered from the movie... I read recently that JB equated the Fett character with a Clint Eastwood from his Western movies, and the spurs sound really ties in nicely with that comparison I think.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back