Boba on SW Insider cover

Art Andrews Photography

And apparently Art Andrews Photography of Jeremy Bulloch made the Magazine as well... not sure what page it's on...
This image is also part of the new issue. (y) Congrats Art!!

attachment.php

INSIDER.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh oh, they made the shape and placement of Jango's dent the same as Boba's.

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

LOL... well if it's of anything, I had HEARD that was supposed to be the case to begin with but it slipped through and by the time it was noticed Uncle George was like "leave it, it's fine, no one will notice." Of course, that could be a rumor. Stand by for EP II SE...

Just picked up the Insider today. The pic is tiny but still... it is in there! Thanks to Spidey Fett, Fettpride and Phillip Wise for helping make this happen!

Jeremy_in_Insider.jpg

Well, I have to wait until Barnes and Noble puts it out since I keep forgetting to get a subscription while I actually have money in my checking account. Like now....I'm thinking about it, but do I have the funds? :( Of course not.

That is one awesome picture of Jeremy Bulloch, seriously. Also, how can anyone not be converted to ESB Fett after seeing a pic like that, and the amazing costume this community put together??? ;)

I must have been here too long ...

I noticed the SW Insider cover has ROTJ Fett, with the background of Cloud City, which is ESB ... tut tut, I'dve expected more from SW Insider ;)

We all know Boba gets the dent from the Slave 1 door hitting Jango. He just decided to not paint into the dent as a tribute to his father's intelligence.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back