Fett Shoulder/Cod Studs ....11-02-04

I've had a few people ask me if I've shipped these yet.

This is just for the record, but I didn't bump the (old) thread and offer these. Someone else did, not me. I need time to react, and get started. As more people started asking, I decided to make more. I don't have these "in stock", and I can't pull them out of my you-know-what. I didn't ask for payments, because I need time to produce them at my job (i.e. RISK my job). I don't have these lying around just in case someone bumps the thread six months after I said I wasn't doing any more.;)

Just wanted to point that out. I should have them shipped by the end of the week, but I've had some setbacks at work (boss won't leave), as well as today's ice situation, which prompted me to stay home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, Jim. When you get them done, you get them done. We aren't going anywhere. Thanks so much for your willingness to make them. You rock! :D

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

I just re-read my post, and I sound like an ass. I would have had them shipped today, but I just can't seem to get my lazy butt outta bed before 4PM on Saturdays. PO closes at noon. Hey, when you work second shift, and get used to sleeping til 2, getting home by 1, and getting to bed by 5, noon aint an option.;)

They're all packed up, and ready to go Monday. Barring another nice ice storm.:D

Thanks, Jim. These will be great! I look forward to doing business with you again soon! :D

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

I wouldn't get out of bed early for me either!

We get when we get them, I'm sure everybody appreciates all the hard work you've done for us.

:lol:

They're all shipped. Sorry for the delay.

The shoulder bolts arrived today. Thanks so much! They look great! :D

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

Got mine today!!! Yippeeeeee....they are great...thanks so much...

Duh!

I have what will seem like a silly question for those of you who have done this before, but other than the bolts themselves with holes put in the bottom of them, these came with no screws, so what is the best way to attach these. I know my cape goes through the far left one, but how do you run them through both the collar armor + backpiece properly? I just want to do this right the first time. Right now, I've got the rubber ones hot glued to the collar armor, but not exactly sure how to attach the aluminium ones. Thanks! :D

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

TK-1776 wrote:

I have what will seem like a silly question for those of you who have done this before, but other than the bolts themselves with holes put in the bottom of them, these came with no screws, so what is the best way to attach these. I know my cape goes through the far left one, but how do you run them through both the collar armor + backpiece properly? I just want to do this right the first time. Right now, I've got the rubber ones hot glued to the collar armor, but not exactly sure how to attach the aluminium ones. Thanks! :D

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

Simple, The bolts are thread to accept screws, so just go buy the appropriot fitting screws that are about 1/2" long at a hardware store, after getting your armor in the position you want it then drill the holes threw both pieces of armor so the screws will go through both peices of armor and screw them together with the collar bolts. Can't get much easier then that.

Lynn

Look for #8-32 screws. 8 is the shaft size (not length), and 32 is the number of threads per inch. I know I ran out of screws at some point, but I wanted to get everyone's studs to them.

2/14/04

I made a bunch of Fett shoulder/codpiece studs for those interested. They're the larger keyboard key size.

They're $16 shipped. PM or email me if interested. If you email me, please be sure to put "Fett shoulder studs" in the subject line. I've been deleting a lot of viruses lately.

Email/Paypal: Jbmobs@cs.com

Jim

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back