Calling all HOCKEY fans!!!

Anyone watching the Pens/Habs game right now. You know theres an issue when the announcers are "astonished" with how many calls aren't being made against the Habs. haha... After how hard we wrecked them on the PP last game, I am not surprised.

El1te

The D wasn't on at all for Canadiens... what 39 shots on goal, 38 saves... thats gotta be over a 97% save rating... Even Subban said one thing they need to work on for next game is defense. Halak won that game.

El1te

Tough one for the Pens, they out played them and weren't rewarded. Like the Devils showed us a few years ago, a hot goalie plus a little tight "D", can win you a few series.

Flyers will tie it up tomorrow...

As long as we beat the cr@p out of them on our way out Philly style, I am satisfied.

PS: Anyone watch the documentary on HBO last night entitled "Broad Street Bullies"?

The Flyers did NOT play as hard as they should have. They're totally frustrated by RASK right now. It doesn't look good for them right now, they need to show up on Friday and have a gut-check in the locker room.

Sometimes those tight situations are what bring the best out in a team. I bet next game they have a lot of fight in them

Wish the Pens luck tonight!

El1te

Finally, the Flyboys showed up, AND got some luck. We need it, and We'll take it.

Gotta send the HABS some love tonight too.

Sharks over the Wings in 7, although I am hoping for 5. Bring on Chicago.

Mega-Shark-vs.-Giant-Octopus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We're definitely done... :( Didn't get to watch either of the games since I've been away but with Chicago 3-1 in the series I'll be floored if we can come back :(

This really SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My TV is broke so I haven't been able to watch any of the games:(.

HABS!!! LOVE IT!!! Nuff said... Gotta keep sending Les Habitants even MORE love!!!

The Flyboys STUCK IT DOWN the B's throat. LOVE IT. They impressed me tonight, and now need a TOUGH game 6 win on WEDNESDAY.

This is a microcosm of Phillys entire season, YET ANOTHER GOALIE INJURY!!!!!!! At least we have Leighton back between the pipes.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back