who makes the best jumpsuit?

thanks guys.

Yep i'ts for the ESB suit and I'm also redoing my Jango jumpsuit I really want cotton. My jango is made of 70% poly and 30% cotton.

Seeker, I would suggest buying your own material and sending it to a reliable seamsstress in your area. That way you can keep track of the progress whenever you want and make sure it is as accurate as possible. :)

Mine is still in the works and my final fitting is next week. It looks great so far, I will post pictures before and after diying it when its finished.

If you decide to send RA your material, make sure to wash it first, maybe even a couple of times. Especially with 100%cotton, you'll want to wash it first, as it will shrink a bit.

Baddblood said:
I'm assuming you mean ESB for your new costume. :D
RA makes a great one but sometimes the color might seem a little off.

I have his and the color/material is off. I would supply ur own material if i where you, if my memory serves me correct tk-409 does one....not positive though, might want to shoot him PM

RA stuff is pretty good minus the color/material.

I recently purchased a bobamaker suit. He did a bang up job weathering it for me, and the color seems pretty close. I like it.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back